Our team studied on 60778 reviews available online for First Lite Pants, chose the finest ones and prepared First Lite Pants Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal First Lite Pants from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best First Lite Pants from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Comparison Chart for Best First Lite Pants
60778 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the in this article.
|1||First Lite Whitetail Catalyst Bib Pant||9.8||Shop On Amazon|
|2||First Lite Men's Guide Lite Pant||9.8||Shop On Amazon|
|3||First Lite Men's Sawbuck Brush Pant||9.6||Shop On Amazon|
|4||First Lite Suspenders||9.2||Shop On Amazon|
|5||First Lite Boundary Stormtight Pant||9||Shop On Amazon|
|6||First Lite Brambler Hunting Boot Gaiters||9||Shop On Amazon|
|7||First Lite Corrugate Foundry Pant||8.8||Shop On Amazon|
|8||First Lite Men's Corrugate Guide Jacket||8.8||Shop On Amazon|
|9||First Lite Men's Corrugate Guide Pant||8.4||Shop On Amazon|
|10||First Lite Women's Alturas Guide Pant||8.2||Shop On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- First Lite Whitetail Catalyst Bib Pant
- First Lite Men's Guide Lite Pant
- First Lite Men's Sawbuck Brush Pant
- First Lite Suspenders
- First Lite Boundary Stormtight Pant
- First Lite Brambler Hunting Boot Gaiters
- First Lite Corrugate Foundry Pant
- First Lite Men's Corrugate Guide Jacket
- First Lite Men's Corrugate Guide Pant
- First Lite Women's Alturas Guide Pant
1. First Lite Whitetail Catalyst Bib Pant
- Revolutionary, 2-Layer SoftShell design and ultra-quiet construction with DWR exterior repels rain and cuts wind.
- Exclusive 37.
- Built-in stretch for full range-of-motion & constructed with biomechanically accurate hips and legs with maximum treestand comfort & tree stand harness pass-thru.
- Quick-release suspenders clips at chest with the low suspender back for maximum temperature regulation & full side-zips for easy on/off.
2. First Lite Men’s Guide Lite Pant
- Size up if in-between sizes
- Our lightest weight pant for active pursuits
- Lightweight, cool, 37.
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish
3. First Lite Men’s Sawbuck Brush Pant
- 2-layer, reinforced nylon paneling for busting through dense vegetation.
- Corrugate 4-way stretch nylon material in the rear and waist makes these pants incredibly flexible and comfortable to wear all day long.
- Articulated fit and built-in stretch for complete range-of-motion
- DWR finish for all-weather capability and for when the brush is wet
4. First Lite Suspenders
- Size: One Size Fits All
- Compatible with Boundary Stormtight, Corrugate Guide, Obsidian, Guide Lite and Sawbuck Brush pants
- Keeps pants up even when carrying a heavy load
- 1.5 inch (3.8cm) clips
5. First Lite Boundary Stormtight Pant
- Completely waterproof (20,000mm) and unsurpassed in breathability (30,000 MVTR)
- Exclusive 37.
- Full length zippers means they can be pulled on and off over your boots, making them very easy and quick to take on and off–less than a minute!.
- Pressure tested watertight zippers on all enclosures
6. First Lite Brambler Hunting Boot Gaiters
- Generally, if you wear full boots (Kenetreks, Danners, Lowas) and/or have large calves (size 10 and bigger) you will likely want to go with the LG.
- If you have smaller feet or calves (size 9 and smaller) or wear a lighter boot or trail shoe (Salomon, La Sportiva) you will want to go with the SM.
- Heavy-duty construction featuring 3.
- Hypalon stirrup with black metal buckle adjustment & a black, metal lace hook to keep them in place
7. First Lite Corrugate Foundry Pant
- True to Size: Purchase your normal size to wear under or over other layers.
- DO NOT WASH OR PUT KNEEPADS IN DRYER: Remove kneepads before care.
- Updated suspenders included (2 anchor points).
- Low profile removable molded knee pads & side vents for ventilation.
8. First Lite Men’s Corrugate Guide Jacket
- Ultra-durable stretch nylon fabric protects skin and baselayers from whatever your hunt throws at you while reducing wind chill.
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish to help keep you dry in a passing rain storm.
- Ergonomic hood that’s smartly designed to keep your peripheral vision clear of material, so you can stay alert and senses sharp when in the field.
- Actual Product Weight Size Medium: 18 oz.
9. First Lite Men’s Corrugate Guide Pant
- The armored truck of First Lite pants, the nylon fabric is lightweight, breathable and extremely durable.
- Durable Water Repellent finish for all weather capability.
- 3D double cargo pockets for ample storage.
- Built-in stretch for complete range-of-motion.
10. First Lite Women’s Alturas Guide Pant
- Utilizes the same super durable nylon construction as the men’s Corrugate Guide Pant, resulting in a very breathable but bombproof hunting pant cut for women.
- Four-way stretch adds to fit and comfort
- Nylon is much stronger and more breathable than traditional women’s polyester hunting pants
- Machine cold wash and hang dry
What are the main points to consider when buying a First Lite Pants?
When buying a First Lite Pants online, there are many things you should consider before making your purchase. If you aren't well informed about the product, it can be difficult to make an informed decision on which products to buy and which ones to avoid. As a consumer, it is important that you know what questions to ask yourself when looking for the right First Lite Pants.
The price of a product is one of the most important factors to consider when buying a product. If you are looking for a cheap product, then you should look for the best deals online. You can find great deals on product at places like Amazon.com and eBay.com. However, if you are looking for a more expensive product, then you should consider buying it from a store that specializes in selling product.
When buying a product, the brand of the product is also an important factor to consider. If you are looking for a well-known brand, then you should buy it from a store that specializes in selling product. However, if you are looking for a cheaper brand, then you should consider buying it from a store that specializes in selling product.
When you buy a product, you should also consider the warranty of the product. The longer the warranty, the better. If you are looking for a cheaper product, then you should consider buying a product that has a shorter warranty.
Another important factor to consider when buying a product is the customer reviews of the product. The best way to know if the product is good or not is by reading the reviews of the product. You can also ask your friends and family members about the product that you are planning to buy.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Most of the companies that sell products online have a section for Frequently Asked Questions. The FAQs section is where you can find answers to your questions about the product. If you are looking for a product that will give you all the answers to your questions, then this is the section for you.
There are a lot of things that you need to consider when buying a product online. The factors mentioned above are just some of the most important ones. Make sure you do your research and that you look at the reviews of other people who have bought the product before.